To see the Facebook Event, click here.
December 21, 2017 at 6:30 pm
at the Presbyterian Church
This service of hope is for everyone who seeks the light of Christ, but especially for those who
- Have suffered the loss of a loved one recently or who have lost a loved one during a past year’s holiday season.
- Are struggling with illness or health issues.
- Have dealt with divorce or brokenness in relationships.
- Have experienced the loss of a job or other major disappointment in life.
- Struggle to be joyful or find peace during the Holiday Season.
Following the service, there will be people who will pray with individuals who wish to do so and refeshments in the Fellowship Hall.